Wackies

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 35th Anniversary



What an amazing couple... my parents celebrated their 35th Wedding Anniversary today! 35 years ago, I'm sure they imagined what their future held as they walked down that aisle. Now 35 years later, they are enjoying what their hard work has brought them: 3 grown adult children, a grandson, retirement and freedom to do what they want. I sure hope all their dreams have come true, if not all, at least most.
To my parents, Happy Anniversary. Cheers to many more anniversaries to come...
Much Love!

2 Comments:

  • That's awesome, your parents musta got married young.

    aww, Ethan has a resemblance to grandma and grandpa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 03, 2008 3:33 PM  

  • Hey, it's my parents' 35th anniversary a month after your parents...like the reverse of us - yours is one month after mine, same year :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 04, 2008 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home