Wackies

Friday, February 03, 2006

Stupid Van!

Oh I hate stupid people who can't park!
So today, when I got into work at 8am this bright and early morning, I find a spot in the staff parking lot with no cars beside it on the drivers side. I being careful, park in between the yellow lines and I'm happy that it's Friday. Well, low and behold when I leave work at 4pm I find my car being squished up by a stupid van. The mini van parks so close to the my drivers side that even I couldn't squeeze into my car. I had to climb into the passenger's side and climb over to get into my seat. Oh, I was mad. I wanted to leave a nasty note, or even open my door just to ding this persons car... but I chose none of the above. I just huff and puffed all the way home. Like come on, there were so many parking spots do you really need to park so stupidly close to mine?!? It wasn't like the van was in a tight spot either, if it was, don't most people go find another parking spot! Grrr... I'm just glad that I held my temper inside and you whoever you are that park your van so close shoud be happy that I didn't leave a good mark to remember me by!

Wacky

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home