Wackies

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Shots and Dash!

I took Kona to the vet today to get his yearly shots. He was weighed and is no 64 lbs. Again he did pretty well and just stood on top of the table without moving as the vet stuck needles into his body. We also had the vet check out the clumps and lumps hanging off the top of his head around his ears. We thought they were skin tags (a lot of them) but the vet was able to check and determined them to be just clumps and clumps of tangled and mangled hair!

After we were done there were a lot of people at the vet so I walk Kona outside and put him in the car. I then get into the car and start it up and drive away. I went to the gas station and filled up my car and then it hit me...I did not pay for Kona's visit!!!

I went back and spoke with the attendant. She did not even realize that I had not paid. She asked around the office to see if our file was completed and had put the file away. Anyways, it was quite embarrassing but she was cool about it and laughed. She said this would have been the first for her to have someone come in and take off on the vet bill! They would have eventually found out and billed me anyways!

Another guy was there with his pet and he heard the story and we all had a good laugh!

Wackie

1 Comments:

  • Do you find that your costs for dining out are mysteriously lower than average as well? ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 06, 2007 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home