Wackies

Monday, October 23, 2006

NYC Here We Come!

Well, the time has finally arrive for Wackie and I to head out to the Big Apple.
Here's a question for Yao, why do they call NY the Big Apple?!?
After some last minute packing (as usual), I'm sure we have over packed. But none the less, I think we are ready. After talking to quite a few people, it seems like there is lots to do in NY. However, we won't be there everyday. We will be staying in NJ and then commuting over. But since it's a big family vacation, I predict a lot of eating, more eating and lots more eating. I'm sure we will be well fed.
So, hopefully we'll touch base while we are out living the big life in the big city.
Poor Kona though, he's going to the kennels. Hopefully, he won't learn too many bad behaviours! Don't worry, I packed up his bag too.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home