Wackies

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Where's Kona!?!?

We usually put Kona in the kennel when we leave the house and let him out when we get home. When we came home, I decided to do some things around the house. Later on, I went to go check on him and let him back inside. When I went out, Kona was not waiting at the door like he normally does. I called for him but there was no response either. I checked the gates and they were locked. Thinking a gate might have been left open, I went out to the street and called for him without success.

I went inside and informed Wacky and we went to the street and again called for him. Wacky then asks me if Kona was out of his kennel. I said to her that I thought she let him out...SOOO we checked his kennel and there he was!!! He did not even make a peep while he was in there! He was probably in there for a good hour before we even noticed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home