Wackies

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Valentine's

Well, tomorrow is the St. Valentine's Day. In our world, it means couples will go out of their way to show their significant other how much they love them. Isn't that strange? Shouldn't we be doing this all the time, 365 days a year? Do we need a specific date to buy flowers? Go out to eat? Or fix a meal? I sure wouldn't mind it all the time!
You see, I'm the romantic one in our relationship. Unfortunately, this romantic love didn't rub off well to my other Wackie so I dream in my own world. But that doesn't stop me from throwing in a few romantic things here and there.
Tomorrow my Wackie will be at work by the time I get home, and I'll be sleeping when he gets home. So instead expecting flowers, or a delicious meal made by him, I will hang out with my girl pals and order in pizza and watch the sappiest romantic movie we find. It'll be a blast. But it won't be quite a Valentine if I don't save some love for him.
So top 10 reasons why I love my Wackie so much:
10) He's a man in uniform and need I say more
9) He's the only guy I know that can throw me in the air as if I was a kid - love it
8) When he laughs, he laughs - it's quite frightening at times
7) He helps me clean the house even when he's not asked... sometimes
6) He is so incredibly kind to those around him
5) He loves to give hugs & kisses
4) He has a mind set that he can do anything he wants
3) He truly cares for his family and friends
2) He has the best sense of humor
1) He is as Wacky as I am!
Love you lots...

4 Comments:

  • Awww Wacky! That's such a nice dedication piece you wrote for Wackie! It's nice to have that someone special in your life...my day will hopefully come soon...

    By Blogger Vanilla Con, at February 14, 2006 10:15 PM  

  • That is a lovely list and one I should've thought of doing for my wife! Next year. This year she's getting some quality time in Vancouver for a combination Valentine's Day/birthday gift. I'd much ratehr do V-Day early or late every year - much cheaper on the pocket!

    I'm sure your prince will come Conster!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 15, 2006 2:19 PM  

  • Wacky, you're so small, even *I* could throw you in the air like a kid...just don't ask me to catch you, ahahahah!!

    k

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 16, 2006 3:32 PM  

  • Oh Superstart Jo,
    The difference is that we Wackies are married and fully allowed to say and do things to make people puke! Oh the joys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 18, 2006 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home