Wackies

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm a Woman, hear me ROAR

Well, I'm slightly sore today but not anything surprising. As some of you know, our renovations has finally started today, but not with some hardcore labour on my part - no thanks to Wackie. You see, on Sunday our contractor, Doug E. Doug did a walk through with us in our basement that day. However, the day before Wackie and Big Pun ripped out the raised floor and the other walls that needed to come down. Well, what they failed to do was remove all that stuff out of the house. So Doug E. Doug pretty much says, oh, we can start tomorrow if all this stuff is moved out. Well, after making some adjustments to the contract and signing our life away, it's hometime for the Dougie and work time for Wackie which leaves me to haul all the lumber (and there was alot!!) and to sweep the floor by myself. You see, the guys don't make my job easier as they left all the lumber at it's full length which I then had to lift, balance, carry up the flight of stairs, down the back stairs and throw into our backyard. Imagine doing this for 1 hour straight. I was not a happy camper. But now looking at that huge pile of lumber in our backyard, I can say, I did it myself! I'll give myself a pat on the back...

1 Comments:

  • Ha ha, it's probably a good thing you weren't here Superstarjo, because most likely you would of been the first person I called to lend me a hand! :)

    Wacky

    By Blogger Wackies, at May 09, 2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home