Wackies

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finally!

Well, it finally happened... Wackie finally made the choice and here we are needing to demolish like crazy. You see, ever since we gotten back from our trip Downunder, we've been talking about renovating our basement. In January we took an active approach and had various contractors come through our house taking measurements and giving estimates on the cost. I have always decided to go with a contractor knowing that those who decide to renovate their own basement, never actually finish. But Wackie on the otherhand thought that he could take on this whole project on his own. From thinking that he would build from scratch himself to subcontracting. After many discussions and pushing, Wackie finally came into reality and here we are signing with a contractor. Yes, I like to say, I won! Firstly, why would I want to do work that I hate doing, and why would I waste my very needed weekends and evenings to a basement that is way too large for 2 of us to do?!? No thank you.
Well, we are having a demo party on Saturday. Please help! I know there are many of you out there needing to vent some fustrations, and if not, come for the fun of smashing things to pieces!

1 Comments:

  • I'm going snowboarding in Banff on Saturday. Too bad, because it's fun to destroy things.

    --N

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 15, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home