Wackies

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Huge Thank You

What a day!
Well, it appears that Mother Nature truly loves to play with us. Of all the days that we plan, we tend to always get snow or rain. You see, on our wedding day, we got a huge surprise of fresh white snow. On our moving day, we got plenty of rain in the morning. Today, our demolishing day, we got snow, and more snow! Crazy.
Anyway, what amazing friends we have. Firstly, I want to thank all of you that came out today to help us rip apart our basement. Special thanks goes to Superstar's Monsieur for bringing all his handy tools and his expertise! Merci! And then of course to Superstar Jo, boy our Superstar Jo and Wacky combo worked great in demolishing too. Man, we are truly naturals. Then a thank you to Dr. d, good job with everything, I'll invite you next time too! Also a thank you goes to Vanilla Con and Vienster who did tones of carrying, lifting and throwing! Strong arms sisters. Finally a thank you to the K.Y. / Peacock combo for everything you did and staying till the very last minute. True troopers!
Without all of you, Wackie and I would probably still be working on our basement till next year... either that, or we would of already killed each other! LOL
But today is a day of major Thank Yous. I want to also thank Dr. Wong, our famous friend Pokee and Peacock for literally pushing my car all the way to Dr. Wong's driveway. I think I would still be sitting on the streets if it weren't for you strong men!
And finally a Thank You goes out to a friendly neighbor who helped me push my car into the alley to get to my driveway. It was incredibly nice of you and your son to pull over for a stranger to help me out of my rut... literally and spend the time pushing me back and forth till I finally made it into my driveway. I never got to shake your hand, but know that I said a thank you prayer for you. Thank you. It's people like you that makes this world so much more nicer to live in.
So, God Bless to all of you. We are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people.
Thank You! Merci!

2 Comments:

  • Haha...you run into all the nice, helpful people while I encounter all the useless ones!!!

    I tell ya, it seems if I had any kind of 'luck', it's all bad!!!

    I'm glad your nice neighbours helped you out of your jam. At least I was able to get myself out of my bind! Alley ways I think are much tougher to navigate...

    By Blogger Vanilla Con, at March 19, 2006 8:58 AM  

  • ahahah, Peacock...ahahahah!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 20, 2006 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home