Wackies

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Needy Dog

Well, it sure has been a long time since I last blogged on this site. But now, I have time as I wait in anticipation of our new addition. But I know a Dog who is also anticipating change and is therefore, becoming more needy and emotional. Dogs truly have a seventh sense in knowing that something is about to change. Kona has been sniffing my tummy lots lately and trying to stay close by my side whenever we are home alone. He has also become more attached to Wackie and always laying his head wherever he is sitting so that he could get pet. He's even doing that to me, which is not as common. Not only that, he's getting sick again, which always happens when he gets emotional. I know, this dog is on a league of his own. Don't worry, I got a couple new toys to present to him when the new addition arrives and even bought him wet dog food to celebrate. He only gets these at Christmas or other special holidays, so I know he'll like it when I give it to him.
But I guess till then, I'll give him a little more attention. All I can say is, What a Dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home