Wackies

Friday, July 07, 2006

Mind Your Own Business

Wow, some people just have to learn to keep comments to themselves. I hate how strangers out of all people stick their heads into other people's business. For instance, today after work I headed over to the Bay to pick up some personal items. Because they are changing the way you pay, they too have that central location for all purchases. No more service tables by items that really should have a separate one (I think anyways). Anyway, I line up waiting patiently in line. As one guy is dealing with a lady who is looking for other sizes in this dress to buy, but since they didn't have it, she wanted the guy to call St. Albert's. Anyway, while he is doing this, he asks if it would be okay that he rings my purchases through. No problem. Anyway, so I go to till, he rings it in and my purchase cost shows up on the screen. This lady was like, Wow, that's expensive. With this tsk tsk attitude, she's like, don't you think that is a little expensive for those 2 items? I just smile at her and say oh well. I pay and walk away while thinking in my head, what don't you mind your own business lady! Who are you to judge me or tell me what is and what isn't expensive?!? Urg! Sometimes I wish I was a "mean girl" who just tells people where to go. Blah!!!

2 Comments:

  • You totally should have commented back, and said something about it being too bad that she couldn't find her size at that store, and if she would have been a size 4 or 2, that she would've had more luck!

    I usually say something rude back, but then again, I *am* a mean girl ;)

    By Blogger Mrs. Loquacious, at July 07, 2006 6:09 PM  

  • Ahahah, I'm a mean girl too, and I gotta say, it's fun being mean! I put people in their place AND get what I want (like my very recent weed-notice incident, heheheh! I still do a happy dance in my head thinking about it.)

    Too bad Mrs. L and I weren't there with ya! We'd have that woman sucking her thumb and crying to herself in no time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home