Wackies

Saturday, June 03, 2006

New Beginnings...What an Adventure

Well, today I went to our friend's bridal shower at Vanilla Con's place. It's always fun to watch the excitement of brides as they prepare for their wedding and their next chapter of their lives. It made me realize today that this fall, Wackie and I will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary. It amazes me how incredibly fast our marriage life has been. It doesn't feel like we have been married that long already, but it is. Wow.
As we celebrated her upcoming wedding playing silly bridal shower games, it made me think about when we were planning our wedding. We had 6 months to plan our wedding and even though it went fast, we managed to plan it all. I remember the stress, the arguments with parents, the busyness of all different appointments, fittings and such and yet looking back, it was all for one single day. Wow, that's a lot of stress that I could of lived without. Ha ha, don't get me wrong, it was still worth it to finally walk down that aisle knowing that on the way back, I would become Mrs. Wackie.
I wonder what our next step will be...
P.S. For all those planning on getting married, here's my advice: ELOPE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home