Wackies

Monday, February 04, 2008

Just about 4 Months!

Well, our baby boy is just about 4 months old and he has experience the very cold Alberta weather. Don't worry, he never actually felt how cold it was as Mom and baby stayed inside for almost the entire week. At least during that time we truly discovered Ethan's sleep times: daytime naps and bed time. Whew, it is making life a little easier now.
I'm always being asked if I am enjoying my "time off" as I'm on Mat. leave and I never really know how to answer that question. Do I be brutally honest and say, well, it's work 24/7 with no set coffee breaks, lunch breaks and/or solid night time sleep, or do I just laugh and say, yes, it's nice. I guess, I'll just wait till they have a newborn in their household and ask them the same question :)
Anyway, there has been lots of funny moments... here are a few pictures to share.
P.S. Baby is now crying and I need to go and comfort him.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home