Wackies

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sad Birthday to Me

Well, it has been a sad birthday after all...
Though I was surrounded by friends of my small group, none knew it was my birthday, therefore, no birthday wishes to the gal turning... oh never mind :) I did however recieve a few birthday wishes via phone and e-mail, but it is never the same as in person. Thankfully the Lamy's came by to wish me a "Happy" Birthday and dropped off some very yummy cupcakes. Too bad there isn't anyone around to enjoy them with me, so sadly, I placed a candle in one, sang myself the birthday song, made a wish and blew the candle.
Sigh... is this what the up coming year is going to be like?!?










At least Ethan loves me!

3 Comments:

  • aww...we love you too Wendy!!
    Happy belated birthday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 10, 2008 11:07 PM  

  • AGH!! I totally remembered all week, and then I completely forgot on Sunday. I'd blame it on "pregnancy brain" but forgetfulness seems to be a bad habit for me.

    Happy belated and lots of love, Wen!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 11, 2008 8:20 AM  

  • Hey Wen,

    Happy belated birthday!

    sor-ree that i forgot your bday. I blame it on being so much older than you. :)

    Ethan does love his mommy very much and she sounds like an awesome momma!

    this year will be fantastic for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 14, 2008 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home