Wackies

Monday, February 11, 2008

Salsa Dancing with Baby!

Well I decided to take Ethan out to trial some Salsa dancing. A dance company was giving a free class at Lululemon today for an hour in the afternoon. So figuring there was nothing to lose, but more to gain, we tried it out. It was actually quite fun. There were quite a few mommies and babies there today and we did it right in the store so it was tight, but we made it work anyways. We learned a few dance moves and I'm sure my hips will feel some what sore tomorrow. Ethan loved it so much, he fell asleep in his snuggle - ha ha. All together we did 4 different types of dance, but I could only remember two names: the Salsa (of course) and the Cha Cha. The class is much more fun than working out, so I'll think about possibly actually joining a class. We'll see. Ethan is getting quite heavy to carry around in the sling ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home